Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

Meow!

Dude this game freaking rocks! Wayy better than that stupid penguin game on other flash sites =)

Meow!

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Great game, slight imbalance

Great game. I've only been playing this game for a short time and I already have the opposing army die before they reach the screen. There's a slight imbalance, but this game is really good. I'm looking forward to the next game or flash.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

W00t!

Wow, I'm not a big fan of Punk, but this has to be one of the best music generators I have ever seen! If anyone wants to hear what I made paste this:
9---1---2---1---2---15341---1---150---6-1---88889898888894- 2--188880---023---1-0-5-49c---0---0---0---0---c-5-3-3-3-3-c- ----b0--bb8---1---4---5-bc--b-b-b0---0--b1-0---c---a---2-330 ---2-330---a-5-3-3-3-3-a----------1---2-4a-3330--1---6-6-60- -330-7--2-33a---

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

YEAH!!

Ph34rEvolved, get a better computer! Totaljerkface, this has to be one of the best games I have played on NG. Animation and gameplay is awesome. The levels are so detailed and the characters are so freaky! I love it when the man in the suit takes off your arm and shoves it in your chest LOL!! Keep it up!! I'm waiting for PART 2!!

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

I like

That was a good interactive movie. I liked all the funny choices. Pee on him, lol. I liked how you used south park characters and the gun models are really good too. can't wait for ray part 2 :D

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

MAn that was tight!

I liked the style of game play.You intergrated many elements such as first person shooting, a Dragon's Lair sequence and the game play of collecting items that sove a quite siple puzzle. I loved the game!! I look forward to you next work.

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Best!

This was one of the best games I have played on NG. Keep it up. I hope to expect a longer and innovative sequel.

CastleVania: TFB Final CastleVania: TFB Final

Damn

Man that was the shit!! I like castlevania. The music reminds me so much of my favorite nes game Simons quest. I noticed the the charaters name was simon, so the game that I played was a spin-off from that game.. very nice tho..